How to Return/Exchange a product?
To return a product, follow our three step process:
1. Talk to us
Call our customer service executive at +91 83 81 008100 or write us firstname.lastname@example.org and report your problem.
2. Pack Your Product
Pack your product along with the invoice and certificate that was delivered with the product. If the certificate is not returned, you may be liable for the cost of re-certification.
3. Ship your Package
We recommend contacting our Customer Service team to receive assistance and suggested methods to return your purchase. Handover the securely packed item with the return address label and the shipping declaration to the Courier person. Once your returned item is received our Quality Assurance department will review the returned item. Any items that show signs of wear or have been altered, resized (by a jeweller other than Parmar Jewellers), or damaged cannot be accepted for 100%return. Parmar Jewellers Reserves the rights to refund and refund can be claimed only if you satisfy the following conditions:
The exchange, return and money back policies are subject to terms & conditions as mentioned below.
- Customized Jewellery which includes personalized/engraved products /ordered in line with specific instructions from Customer is not eligible for return/money back.
- You will receive complimentary return shipping for all eligible products for return/money back within the 30 Day Exchange policy (Online). Shipping charges for all other returns/exchange/money back is subject shall be borne by Customer.
- Product should be accompanied with Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice for all returns/exchange/money back within the 30 Day period. Submission of Invoice shall be optional for all Exchange/Money back after the 30 Day Exchange Period.
- In case the customer cannot produce the original certificate, Parmar Jewellers will send the diamond to the Lab for recertification. The shipping cost and the cost of certification shall be borne by the customer.
- The return/money back amount will be as determined by our team at Parmar Jewellers. In case, any Coupon,
- In case of Money back, the payment shall be made by way of an account payee cheque within 15 days of receipt of product along with Certificate and Invoice subject to quality confirmation and acceptance.
- Parmar Jewellers reserves the right to change the exchange/money back price of the product based on the Quality Inspection.
- In case of exchange, the customer will have to pay the difference between the new product chosen and the valuation of the old product before dispatch.
- For the 30-day Exchange/Return policy, if the product is purchased at a discounted price under any promotion, then Parmar Jewellers will only refund the discounted price as per the invoice.
- The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Parmar jewelers and accept our decision regarding the returns policy.
- Disputes of any nature will come under Pune-India jurisdiction.
Discount or Promo Codes are used during the original purchase, the amount will be reduced by the amount equivalent to the Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes.