TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the Parmar Jewellers Web site located at www.parmarjewellers.com and all associated Web sites linked to www.parmarjewellers.com by Parmar Jewellers, its subsidiaries and affiliates, including Parmar Jeweler‘s sites around the world (collectively ‘the Site’). Please read these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms and Conditions’) carefully.
BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of, and any purchase from, the Parmar Jewellers Site, and constitute an agreement between you and Parmar Jewellers. Parmar JEWELLERS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY POLICY OR GUIDELINE OF THE SITE AT ANY TIME, AND IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. Any change or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of its changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should frequently review these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the Site.
Product Availability and Pricing
If you‘re interested in a piece of jewellery that is currently on back order, we will call you and update you when the item will be back in stock. Sometimes with the volume of orders we receive, an item may go out of stock before we are able to post a notification on the Site. If this happens, we will contact you directly to discuss possible options.
Data, including prices, may be inaccurately displayed on our Site due to system or typographical errors. While we make every attempt to avoid these errors, they may occur. We reserve the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur, and we do not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. If a product‘s listed price is lower than its actual price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping the product or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If the order has been shipped, you agree to either return the product or pay the difference between the actual and charged prices. Our prices are also subject to change without prior notice. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Customer care Executives at email@example.com or
We do not negotiate prices on our products and all our prices are final.
Information on our Site
At Parmar Jewellers, we make every attempt to ensure that our online catalog is as accurate and complete as possible. In order to give you the opportunity to view our products in great detail, some products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size in our photographs; and since every computer monitor is set differently, color and size may vary slightly.
Our objective is to provide you with as much information and detail about your prospective purchase as possible so that you can see the beauty and shape of a particular item. In compliance with industry standards and BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) regulations, Parmar Jewellers states that product total weight in all purchases may vary 0.05 grams from stated weight.
On the Site, we may provide the measurement of our products based on our manufacturing specifications. Slight tolerances may be accounted for based on finishing during the manufacturing.
For diamond jewellery set with multiple shape and size, we provide the minimum total carat weight for the piece. Color and clarity grades are expressed as either a minimum or an average depending on the number of diamonds. If stated as a minimum, all diamonds within the piece are at or above the stated quality. If expressed as an average, collectively the quality is equal to or exceeds the grade stated.
The Site and all content and other materials including, without limitation, the Parmar Jewellers logo, and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, selection, coordination, ‘look and feel’, information, data, software, audio files, video files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Site Materials”) are the proprietary property of Parmar Jewellers are protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Parmar Jewellers logos, and any other product or service name or slogan contained in our Site are trademarks of Parmar Jewellers and its suppliers or licencors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Parmar Jewellers or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing “Parmar Jewellers” or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Parmar Jewellers without our prior written permission.
To cancel an order
To cancel an order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the same days from order confirmation.
Use of the Site
You are granted a personal, limited, non-sub licensee license to access and use our Site and electronically copy, (except where prohibited without a license) and print to hard copy portions of our Site Materials for your informational, non-commercial and personal use only. Such license is subject to these Terms and Conditions and does not include:
- (1) any resale or commercial use of our Site or the Site Materials therein;
- (2) the collection and use of any product listings, pictures or descriptions for commercial purposes;
- (3) the distribution, public performance or public display of any Site Materials,
- (4) modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of our Site and the Site Materials, or any portion thereof;
- (5) use of any automated means to access, monitor or interact with any portion of our Site, including through data mining, robots, spiders, scraping, or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- (6) downloading (other than the page caching) of any portion of our Site, the Site Materials or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on our Site;
- (7) cause to appear any pop-up, pop-under, exit windows, expanding buttons, banners, advertisement, or anything else which minimizes, covers, or frames or inhibits the full display of our Site;
- (8) use our web sites in any way which interferes with the normal operation of our sites; or (i) any use of our Site or the Site Materials other than for its intended purpose. Any use of our Site or the Site Materials other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission of Parmar Jewellers, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time.
In accordance with The Indian Copyright Act (ICA) and other applicable law, Parmar Jewellers has adopted a policy of terminating and barring, in appropriate circumstances and at Parmar Jeweler’s sole discretion, site users or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringes. Parmar Jewellers may also at its sole discretion limit access to this site and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
Third Party Content
Parmar Jewellers may provide links to Web pages and content of third parties (‘Third Party Content’) as a service to those interested in this information. Parmar Jewellers does not monitor or have any control over any Third Party Content or third party Sites. Parmar Jewellers does not endorse any Third Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Parmar Jewellers does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any information contained therein, and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. Users use these links and Third Party Content contained therein at their own risk.
Product Reviews and User Content
Our Site includes a product review feature, and includes or may include in the future discussion forums, user generated content, or other areas or services in which you or third parties create, post, or store any content, messages, materials or other items on our Site (‘Interactive Areas’). You are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through our Site any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, code or other material (‘User Content’) that is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable.
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the INDIAN Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of a securities exchange such as the Mumbai Stock Exchange or The National Stock Exchange (NSE).
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any User Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such User content.
- User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations.
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses and credit card numbers.
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and user Content that, in the sole judgment of Parmar Jewellers, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or our Site, or which may expose Parmar Jewellers or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
- (a) you own and control all of the rights to the User Content that you post or you otherwise have the right to post such User Content to our Site;
- (b) the User Content is accurate and not misleading; and
- (c) use and posting of the User Content you supply does not violate these Terms and Conditions and will not violate any rights of or cause injury to any person or entity.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Parmar Jewellers, its independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to any Content you post, store or otherwise transmit on or through our Site or your use of or inability to use our Site, including without limitation any actual or threatened suit, demand or claim made against Parmar Jewellers and/or its independent contractors, service providers, employees, directors or consultants, arising out of or relating to the Content, your conduct, your violation of these Terms and Conditions or your violation of the rights of any third party.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Except as expressly provided to the contrary in a writing by Parmar Jewellers, this site, the content contained therein and the products and services provided on or in connection therewith (the “products and services”) are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Parmar Jewellers disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement as to the information, content, and materials in our site. Parmar Jewellers does not represent or warrant that materials in our site or the services are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. Parmar Jewellers does not represent or warrant that our site or its servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Parmar jewellers, its directors, members, employees or agents be liable for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our site, the products and services, or the content contained in or accessed through our site, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by user on any information obtained from Parmar Jewellers, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of god, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Parmar Jewellers’s records, programs or services.
Applicable Law and Venue
These Terms and Conditions and your use of this site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maharastra, India, applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within Maharastra, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be filed only in the state and Central courts located in the County, Maharstra and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of your use of this site, any purchase from this site, or these Terms and Conditions.
Modification and Notice
You agree that Parmar Jewellers may modify, remove these Terms and Conditions and any other policies on our Site at any time and that posting the modified Terms and Conditions or policies on our Site will constitute sufficient notice of such modification.
Notwithstanding any of these Terms and Conditions, Parmar Jewellers reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use this site, and to block or prevent future your access to and use of the Site.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Questions & Contact Information
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Store Consultants at email@example.com or +91 83 8100 8100.